Terms And Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
The services we provide and the responsibilities as well as the liabilities are outlined by the following Terms and Condition
For the purpose of these booking terms and conditions, “customers” hereby referred to the persons named in the booking forms/lists, and “company” will hereby be referred to Travelmate Holidays Sdn Bhd.
- The submissions of any online booking form (Website, Whatsapp, Email) shall be deemed to constitute the acceptance of the booking terms and conditions and payment method by the customers. He/she will be deemed to have the authority to act on behalf of the persons named on the booking form.
- All general details (inclusions, exclusions, things to bring, allergies, special request) must be recorded in written form, and will only be agreed upon on after it has been included in the booking confirmation as well as the customers invoice.
- Company reserve the rights to cancel any incomplete bookings made by customers be it in the form of incomplete details given, or payments that haven’t been made prior to tour date.
- Direct Bank Transfer
The company accepts direct bank transfer from customers after booking has been made. customers however, should make the payment at least one day prior to tour date. Failure to do so will result in the company canceling the bookings made by the customers.
- Credit Card by Stripe
The company accepts payment by credit card through Stripe services. Any payment made through this service will include an extra service fee of 2% from the total price. Customers may opt for this type of payment in the checkout page.
- Collect upon pickup/tour day
In the events of emergency or last minute bookings, company will allow customers to pay upon pickup. Customers can pay to the base camp managers or their appointed guide only.
Any cancellations with valid reasons must be made through written forms (Whatsapp or Email). Cancellation fees will be applied according to the period of the cancellations made by the customers.
- 7 to 2 days before tour commence = Full Refunds
- 1 day before tour = 70% Refunds
- 12 hours before tour = 50% Refunds
- No Show = No Refunds
No refunds shall be made to the customers if cancellations made after tour has started or for any unused services such as transportation, meals, batik painting, or any services which has been included in the tour but not utilized by customers.
Company will give full refunds back to the customers in the event of the followings:
- Customers did not get picked up by driver during pickup period.
- Bad weather which would not allow the company to proceed with the tour. The customers however, can opt between full cancellation of their tour, or postponed it to another day.
- If one of the main services experience malfunctions or broken which results in the tour cannot be proceed.
- Cancellation made by the company due to insufficient guests number required for tour to commence.
Rules and Regulations During Tour
Pickup Period (If Applicable)
- Customers are required to wait at the hotel lobby during the pickup period.
- The tour van will only wait for 10 minutes for each hotel. If the customers failed to show up within the given 10 minutes, they will be considered as a No Show.
- The company runs a shared-base tours. The pickup time may extend to 20 minutes from the given pickup time. Customers are advised to contact their guide, the operation team, or the reservation to know the whereabouts of the tour van.
- If the customers missed their pickup time (No Show). They can contact the reservation to postpone their tours to another day instead of getting no refunds at all.
During Tour (RMCO Updated)
- For any adventure-based tours such as rafting, kayaking, ATV, etc. The customers are required to fill in a liability release form before starting the activity.
- In the wake of Covid-19 pandemic, temperature screenings will be made at our base camps before the customers can enter the base camp.
- Those which considered to have fever (37.5’C and above) will not be allowed to enter the base camp. They will be sent back to their hotels or nearby clinics for health check.
- Customers are advised to cancel their tours in advance should they don’t feel well before the tour commence. No refunds will be given to those who are considered to have fever during the temperature screenings at the base camp.
- Customers are required to sit at the designated seating place provided by the staffs. The company will have to ensure that social distancing is practiced all the time at the base camp to prevent any possible outbreak or infections of the Covid-19 viruses.
Limitations of Liability
The company shall be exempted from liability for loss, injury or damage to property or personal accidents, delays, irregularities or any occurrence beyond our control. Every person participating in our tours are considered to carry their own risk.
The company will safeguard any information about our customers. The company will limit to the minimum, the use of customers data for transactions, operations and contact tracing (if needed). Every effort shall be made to ensure that the entrusted details of the customers does not goes out of the company and compromised.
All the content in the website including but not limited to, itineraries, pricing, tour pictures, tour requirements can be change without prior notice and can happen in the midst of your tour.
We will try to deliver the most accurate information to our customers. However, the company cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy of the details posted in our website.
Restriction Of Use
This Site is provided for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the material contained on this Site unless expressly authorized in writing by the company. You must not transmit or attempt to transmit any data, code or other material of any kind to this Site that contains a virus or other harmful component.
No part of this website may be reproduced, reused, retransmitted, adapted, published, broadcast or distributed for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the company’s prior written permission.
Feedback or Complaints
Feedback, questions or complaints can be sent to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.